Because WEFP does not serve parts of Carbon County, we have composed this list of other food pantries that may be able to help:
- Beaver Meadows serves households in Packer Township and is located in Saint Paul’s Lutheran Church, 19 Second Street, Beaver Meadows, PA 18216. Third Thursday of each month from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Contact Mrs. Jennifer Barnasevitch Phone 570-956-5980 .
- Jim Thorpe Area serves households in the Jim Thorpe School District and is located in Ebenezer Evangelical Congregational Church, 441 Center Avenue, Jim Thorpe, PA 18229. (Phone 570-325-2855) Second Saturday of each month from 9:00 am to 11:00 am. Contact Mrs. Pam Moore Phone 570-325-3240 or Rev. Nathan Kennedy Phone 570-325-2855.
- Lansford Area serves households in Lansford and is located in Trinity Lutheran Church, 104 East Abbott Street, Lansford, PA 18232. Third Monday of each month from 9:30 am to 11:00 am. Contact Mr. Richard Willing Cell 570-657-6159 OR 570-645-3426,
- Lehighton Area serves households in Lehighton, Mahoning, Franklin, East Penn Townships, Weissport, and the Lehighton Area School District, including Parryville and is located in Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church, 175 South Third Street, Lehighton, PA 18235. Every Tuesday from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. Contact Ron & Carolyn Long or Mrs. Shirley Radler (Phone 610-377-4303).
- Nesquehoning Area serves households in Nesquehoning, Hauto, and Lake Hauto and is located in Meeds Memorial United Methodist Church, 126 West Catawissa Street, Nesquehoning, PA 18240. (Phone 570-669-9212) Third Thursday of each month from 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm. Contact Mrs. Paula Anthony 570-645-5873 or Mrs. Mary Beth Beck Phone 570-427-4071.
- Palmerton Area serves households in Palmerton, Towamensing, Lower Towamensing Townships, and the Palmerton School District including Bowmanstown and is located in Saint John’s Towamensing Lutheran Church, 2915 Fire Line Road, Palmerton, PA 18071 Fourth Friday of each month from 8:30 am To 3:30 pm. Contact Mrs. Barbara Brader Phone 610-377-4768, or Mr. Kenneth Kaiser Phone 610-826-6133.
- Summit Hill Area serves households in Summit Hill and is located in the Summit Hill Heritage Center, 1 West Hazard Street, Summit Hill, PA 18250. Fourth Tuesday of each month from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm. Contact Ms. Rose Marie Armon Phone 570-645-3604 or Mr. John Williams at 484-560-8725.
- Tresckow Area serves households in Banks Township and is located in the Banks Township Municipal Building, Cherry and Fern Streets, Tresckow, PA 18254. Jan. to Oct. – Fourth Saturday of each month from 9:00 am to 11:00 am and Nov. to Dec. Third Saturday of each month from 9:00 am to 11:00 am. Contact Mrs. Betty Milore Phone 570-454-8209.
- Weatherly Area serves households in Weatherly, Lausanne & Lehigh Townships, and East Side Borough and is located in the Zion’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, 335 Third Street, Weatherly, PA 18255. (Phone 570-427-4113) Second Tuesday of each month from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm. Contact Mr. Charles Hettler Phone 570-427-8981 or Rev. Donald Adams Phone 570-427-5071.
- Lead Agency – Stanley P. Haupt, Shepherd House, Inc, 1067 Main Road, Lehighton, PA 18235-9066. Phone 610-377-6048 – Fax 610-379-5675 – Email email@example.com. Office hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. The office is closed on weekends and holidays.